Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The willow turns its' back on inclement weather...

And if he can do it, we can do it. Just me and you.

My husband, James, jokingly tells me that since he's arrived, I have nothing to say.
To the contrary, since he's arrived I have way too much to say.

First off, the wedding. Or, weddings I should say.
James got here on August 4th and four day later we had a very private ceremony in the mountains with just a handfull of guests. This was or legal marriage union.

Sometime around August 18th we became pregnant with our first child. Imagine the shock!

Not that the pregnancy wasn't planned, it was. But it was still unexpected. When you're told that it takes 6 months to a year for the average woman to get pregnant, you don't expect to be the very rare expception to the rule. But we were and we're both thrilled. The little one is due in May, about a week after my birthday,

Then in September came the second wedding ceremony with lots of guests. That was an incredibly stressful times. I had trouble sleeping and of course, we're dealing with all the details after having just found out we're going to be parents.

So here we are now, weddings behind us and just looking forward to the birth of our baby.

In the mean time, I have an amazing and supportive husband. He's taken over all housekeeping duties because I'm generally dead on my feet after work (or am vomiting), lovely.

He washes our clothes, cleans up our home and does all the cooking. I can't believe how lucky I am.

So thank you James, for all that you do. I love you.

With a little luck we can help it out

We can make this whole damn thing work out.
With a little love we can lay it down

Can't you feel the town exploding.
There is no end to what we can do together
There is no end.

The willow turns his back on inclement weather
And if he can do it we can do it
Just me and you.

And a little luck we can clear it up

We can bring it in for a landing.
With a little luck we can turn it on
There can be no misunderstanding.

There is no end to what we can do together

With a little push we could set it off

We can send it rocketing skywards.
With a little love we could shake it up
Don't you feel the comet exploding.

With a little luck
With a little luck

With a little luck
A little luck
A little luck.

With a little luck we can help it out

We can make this whole damn thing work out
. . .

With a little luck baby
We could set it off

Send it rocketing skywards.
With a little luck we could shake it up

Oh yeah.

With a little luck we can help it out

We can make this whole damn thing work out
. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment