Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekend Update with host, Jessica

I did an amazing 5 miles on Saturday and a lame 3 miles on Sunday; only to currently stagnate in 9th place.
I am rightfully ashamed of myself.


Wednesday is only a few days away! I'll get on a great big plane, eat dinner, go to sleep and wake up in London. Eek!

There are a few essential things I MUST remember to take.
1. Medications
2. iPod
3. Nike+ equipment
4. Passport
Anything else I remember to take is just bonus. Including clothes (flashback to Toronto 2007 when I did forget to take clothes).

Jim and I saw The Golden Compass over the weekend and I still can't decide if I liked it or not.
There were many aspacts to it I did love, but I thought it went on a little long. About 20 minutes from the end, I really wanted it to be wrapped up already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attention D.C. Residents!!
I have someone coming from Houston to spend New Year's Eve with me and I have no idea of what to do that night. This area isn't like New York or even London where there is one common gathering spot.
Mt. Vernon was suggested because apparently, in the past they've done NYE parties and a fireworks display at midnight. That sounded absolutely perfect.
However, it would appear that either this tradition won't be carried on this year or I'm an idiot and kind find the information on the Mt. Vernon website.

So, I am open to suggestions. Or information about the Mt. Vernon celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment