Thursday, May 7, 2015

It's not everyday you turn 40 (or, 16 as it were)!

I came in to work today to a "Sweet 16" themed decorated cube.

(So, I'm either 40 & pregnant or 16 & pregnant)

I'm sad to say goodbye to my 30's but, not because I fear aging. I'm sad to leave them behind because it was a truly amazing time in my life.

It was the decade I met my husband, got married, became a mom to two gorgeous sons and became pregnant with my own little princess.

Not to mention I met the best friends of my entire life in my 30's. I traveled to about a dozen or so countries and enjoyed the best and warmest camaraderie with my DC United family (I miss you guys terribly, I really do).

But, with so much to look forward to in my 40's, I know it will be another fabulous decade!

Thank you to every single person who impacted my life the last ten years!

Laissez les Bon temps roulez!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday lovely!!! Hope you have had a fab day!!! May the next decade be even better than the last!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful thing to say, thank you Haisla!

      Delete