Monday, August 4, 2014

Private Posts

I played around with wordpress and over all, I prefer blogger.

I did some research on how to make posts on blogger password protected and it's doable by adding HTML code and doing a list of other things that, frankly, went over my head.

So I gave up on that idea.

This is what I'm going to do instead. I'm going to use the wordpress blog I created only when I want to add a post that needs to be password protected. 

jch4dcu.wordpress.com is the site and you can email me at JessicaCHoward@gmail.com for the password. 

Right now, my intention is to have the same password for every post but that may change. 

I put a new post up today which gives a little glimpse into what I was alluding to in my earlier post.

I don't know if this will be too confusing so I'll play this by ear.

So, for my regular followers, please email me and I'll give you the password.


No comments:

Post a Comment