Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I have to admit it's getting better...

...getting better all the time.

The storm I experienced while at work last week has passed, just as I knew it would.

I didn't want to take away from James' awesome ability to lift my spirits that day, I just worry that I give him all the credit when my fantastic friends play such a huge part in my happiness, as well.

I also left out another bright spot in my work day, my co-worker (and more importantly, friend) Perianne.

While James plays a big part in keeping my workday sane, so does she. I'm so fortunate to have been able to get to know her outside of work and she is a glowing example of why you should never judge a book by it's cover.

(Her cover by the way, is lovely, it's just my first impression of her was a very proper, rule following, goody two-shoes. I was so wrong!)

So to my friend Perianne, today is dedicated to you.

Thanks for the walks, the chats and for keeping my wedding dress safe for me. Not to mention allowing me room in my small closet for my day-to-day clothes.

And of course, I wouldn't have been able to do the move to my new place without you.

So everyone raise their glass and toast my friend Perianne - the trouble maker of her family. :)

Viva la black sheep!

No comments:

Post a Comment