Monday, August 4, 2008

I hate moving

Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate.

Now that everything is out of the old apartment and into my new place, there is still a ton of work to to. Nothing is really in place yet and that makes me feel cranky and uncomfortable. I'll have to work a little each night to get things in place.

But the important thing is, James and I have a home now. He's just not in it yet. :(

Anyway, thanks to Jen, Paul, Jim and Perianne -- Seriously couldn't have gotten all this done without you.

And also a thanks to the two day laborers we picked up. They'll never read this but thanks Humberto and Humberto's brother (can't remember his name). They worked their asses off so that, frankly, my friends and I didn't have to.

And congrats to DCU for winning Saturday. Sorry I missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment