Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I hate to be that girl, but...

I swore to myself that I wasn't going to turn this blog into a lovey-dovey my boyfriend/fiance is so awesome bragathon. But... well, my boyfriend/fiance is so damn awesome!

Now it looks like we could be apart for seven months. Booo!
So just in case anyone from Homeland Security is a fan of my blog:

Dear wonderful Mr./Mrs. Homeland Security person reviewing the file for Jessica Caroline Howard and James Andrew Hunt,
James is a fine upstanding and respected person in his community. He's successful, respectful and honest. He's the most sincere person I've ever met. He will contribute to our society in nothing but positive ways.
So please, please, please expedite our K-1 Visa application ASAP. Our future is in your hands.
And I have DC United tickets with your name on them if it helps!
Sincerely,
Jessica Howard

On to other matters...
I finally got my car back last week and it looks brand new. $11,700 worth of damages. Yes, when I do it, I do it right baby! They detailed my car and made it all shiny inside and out.

I see a new surgeon on Monday and hopefully (cross your fingers here, please) I can have the surgery on Friday. I'm told it's minor and outpatient so everything will be fine.

I admit though, I'd be much happier if James were allowed to be here with me during recovery.
(hint, hint Mr./Mrs. Homeland Security person)

And now to the wedding:
Tonya has picked out her dress and Jade's Flower Girl dress. All we really need now is the GROOM! (another subtle hint, hint to Mr./Mrs. Homeland Security person)

Have I mentioned how amazing my fiance is? Trust me, the absolute best.

Oh dear, I'm that girl.

Lyrics of the day:
Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day
The sun is up, the sky is blue
It's beautiful and so are you
Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play

Dear Prudence, open up your eyes
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies
The wind is low, the birds will sing
That you are part of everything
Dear Prudence, won't you open up your eyes?

-Dear Prudence: The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment