Monday, December 31, 2007

Welcoming in 2008

Dear James,
If I could escape
And re-create a place as my own world
And I could be your favorite girl
Forever, perfectly together
Tell me boy, now wouldn't that be sweet?

If I could be sweet
I know I've been a real bad girl
I didn't mean for you to get hurt
Forever, we can make it better
Tell me boy, now wouldn't that be sweet?
Sweet escape

Love,
Jessica

Five things I wanted for Christmas and didn't get:
1. A private jet
2. A flat in Knightsbridge
3. The super cute Juicy Couture bag I am in love with
4. Lunch with Miranda Kerr or a private Linkin Park concert
5. A stadium and DP for DCU
Man, my frends are lame! This is such a reasonable list!

I was considering listing my New Years Resolutions because I do have some but realized that's a bit too personal for a public blog. Those close to me know what they are they'll be there to encourage me.

But in general, I resolve to be a better person in 2008.

Bring 2008 on! I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment