Monday, December 24, 2007

An American girl in.... America

Yes, I'm finally back home. God Bless the USA!
Yesterday I was in four countries and I must say, I would not recommend it.

I won't go into great detail about Belgium, it's very nice and I had a nice time there.
I can see why Gooch stays there to play.

Though while in Belgium I have to admit, I was wishing I was back in London. Having been away for four years, I can still say that London has my heart.

I had a fantastic time there (thanks James!) and I'm ready to buy a London flat and move tomorrow.

Okay, maybe not tomorrow. And, James says not London. I think we've agreed on Surrey. ;)

Anyway, I am glad to be home because I was missing my kitties like crazy. And, I was missing my little apartment and my little American life.

With that being said; Gucci, Prada, Valentino, Hermes, Vuitton. Jimmy Choo all the rest on one street. What's NOT to love?! I was in heaven. Yes, heaven.

And, I'm sending much love to Selfridges, Zara, M&S, Harvey Nichols, Debenham's and the great Harrod's.

All this and I didn't claim VAT at Heathrow. I came home with more clothes than I left with. And a significantly smaller bank account.

James - xoxoxoxoxoxo
Wow. Just, wow.
The Chinese food was amazing! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment