Sunday, November 4, 2007

How to spend that extra hour

First let me begin by saying that I'm quite pleased with having moved my blog here. The functionality is much better and I hope my readers follow me.

Now, on to the matters at hand.

We gained an extra hour last night and you might wonder how I spent it. The answer is... running. Yes, running. I woke up this morning, set the clock back the appropriate hour and went running. It was incredibly therapeutic. Few things make me as happy (nor refreshed) as an early morning run.

The fun was cut short though when I started to feel unsafe by a truck that kept coming in and out of the cemetery (that I run in a cemetery is a matter for another day). Anyway, it's better to be safe than sorry I headed home a bit earlier than usual.

The rest of the weekend went like this:
Shopping at Tyson's Corner (is there a way to exit Victoria's Secret without spending a small fortune?) and picking up a rug for my living room.

Add to that watching New England beat New York (sorry Dema, sweetie) and it pretty much sums up my weekend.

Doesn't sound interesting? Ah, see I didn't mention that I had most excellent company. The lovely Fiona was with me. The running, the shopping and even the new rug picking.

Yes, a most excellent way to spend a weekend.

Lyric of the Day:
I'm looking through you
Where did you go?
I thought I knew you
What did I know?
-The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment