Sunday, November 11, 2007

A cornucopia Sunday

So many topics to cover.

We'll start with my eye doctor's appointment yesterday. Some bad news I'm afraid.
For one, I have an astigmatism in my right eye. And, my eye muscles are lazy so now I have to wear reading glasses over my contacts while working on a computer and of course, reading.
What the hell, I'm 32! (woops, I mean 25). This condition is what makes elderly people get bifocals. I'm not at that point yet, but still. Pft.

After the appointment with Dr. Bad News, I met Jim for lunch at Lost Dog Pizza Cafe. I've never been there and have only one thing to say... yummy!
Our conversation was mainly about relationships. The good and not so good. Dating is hard stuff. Finding someone to date is easy. Finding someone to date more than once or twice is not so easy.
But, when you find the one worth seeing more than a few times, nothing feels better.

Once I left Jim, it was time for a run/walk. Jen came over and we headed to the cemetery.
I have to say, yesterday was damn hard. Today my back and legs are in pain.

So I decided I needed new running shoes. And now, we're up to this morning.

I went to buy a new pair of Nike running shoes where I discovered a great new Nike Product.
Check it out. You put that in your shoe (the new Nike's I bought today have a slot for the chip in the shoe).
I've ordered one and will give a complete feedback once I've used the product.

Lastly, another New England v. Houston Dynamo final.
I have mixed feelings on this. On one hand, this was the exact same final last year and it wasn't terribly interesting.
However, Houston fans will be in town and that's just awesome. I like those guys.

I have a lot going on next week.

I'm off to run now. Stay tuned.

Lyric of the Day:
I still don't have a reason
And you don't have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a fuck about you
-Maroon 5

No comments:

Post a Comment