Saturday, December 13, 2014

Another personal plea but, this time for my cousin

Dear Readers,

I don't intend to turn my blog into a GoFundMe plea for every cause but, I think we can all agree the one I shared earlier in the week was a worthy cause and I believe the one I'm sharing today is just as worthy.

Last year, in her freshman year of college (and, her 18th birthday to boot), my cousin was raped by a fellow student.

The school suspended him for a semester and he's now back at school.

The DA got back to Fiona last week and said they won't be pursuing charges against her rapist either. I believe they're saying this is a "he said, she said" circumstance and rape can't be proved.

I can tell you without a doubt that Fiona was raped. I know the pain and problems she's had since that day, I've seen it first hand.

So, I'm asking for help again.

And, if you do help, there could be something in it for you.
If you make a comment saying you made a donation (no matter the amount), I'll do a drawing on December 21st for a 2 pack of FRER HPT's.

If you have no need for the pregnancy tests, I'll substitute a pair of super duper lucky socks!
(Thanks Megan for the idea!)



Thank you and Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment