Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Top Secret Blog Update

I took the bait.

Email me at: JessicaCHoward@gmail.com if you don't have the password.

Otherwise, nothing new to report today, really.

I did the 4AM trigger which went smoothly even if my husband and I were both a little grumpy at having to interrupt our sleep to get it done.

I woke up at 3:45 to mix the trigger shot solution and we were back in bed by 4:05.

I'm scheduled for a 1PM ultrasound to see if that pocket of fluid is still there and, it so, aspiration of it. James is scheduled for his part in all this at 1PM, too.

Then we return at 4PM for the grand finale.


Go Team May Baby!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a swift turn around for the trigger shot!! Well done both, I suppose at 4am, it's the only way to do it, really. Hope all goes well and that in nine months you'll be reaping the fruits of this cycle! : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Haisla! I hope this is it. :)
      Can't wait to read your updates.

      Delete