Thursday, August 7, 2014

I swear I haven't give up on this blog

I have another entry at my "Top Secret" blog.

Which might make you think that I'm migrating away from this one and intend to use that blog more.
This is well and truly not the case, at all.

This will still be the place where the majority of my thoughts are written. I just had a flurry of "activity" (for lack of a better word) yesterday that I wanted to keep private.

In other news, tomorrow is our wedding anniversary! Five years together and we've packed a lot in!

Tomorrow I'm going to write a bit about how my husband and I met, fell in love and made tough decisions on such as, what country to live in (not something most engaged couples have to decide).

I've been told more than once that our story is romantic so I think I'll share the journey that brought us together.

See you tomorrow, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment