Saturday, May 17, 2008

Here comes the bride

Okay, not for another 251 days (fingers crossed). But mostly, the wedding is planned.
Venue: check
Food: check
Photographer: check
DJ: check
Wedding dress: check
Processional song: check
First dance: check
Father/Daughter dance: My dad is still deciding

Still working on choosing a wedding planner and the flowers and a few other minor details.
The Brides Maids are chosen (Tonya, Cara, Jen and Fiona) and we're shopping for their dresses over the next few weeks.

The date is chosen but not guaranteed. It's now all up to Homeland Security who has our application to let James live here permanently. We're hoping this process doesn't take more than six months.

I am the happiest and luckiest girl living. James is an amazing boyfriend and he's going to be an even more amazing husband and eventually, dad.

I'm going to do my best to not let this blog become all about my wedding. But let's be honest, it will probably happen that way.

I apologize in advance.

Wedding cake tasting tomorrow.... mmmmm.... yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment