Thursday, January 3, 2008

"Naked Party" - Who's with me?!

Before I begin on this topic; let's understand my point of reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_party

For those of you too lazy to click on the link, I'll give a brief synopsis (shall I come and scroll down for you, too?).

You hold a party where all guests disrobe upon entering. The point is completely and utterly non sexual in nature. It's more of a social experiment than anything.

Personally, I LOVE the idea. I think it's brilliant.

My first idea was a "Welcome James Naked Party".
However, he was not so keen on the concept. Tch.

So after considering this a bit further I thought maybe I could do it for my birthday. James aptly named that the "Jessica's Birthday(suit) Party".

Knowing that Dave would dig the idea, I contacted him and we've been discussing it.

It's now morphed into a "MLS All Star Naked Viewing Party". That gives people roughly six months to warm up to the concept (not to mention tone up for the event).

As for the guest list....
Well, it will be very exclusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment