Monday, December 3, 2007

Commitment issues? Me?

First let me say I've dropped to 11th place and I've taken a hit out on "stuff" who is currently the leader with nearly double the amount of miles as me.
Pft

On to the topic at hand.
In the past, my commitment issues have been that I always want to have one.

However, I've been accused over the last few days (by a few different people) of being a commitmentphobic. I never thought in a million years that this word would ever describe me.
However, after examaning my recent behavior patterns, I realize it could be true.

I have been looking for reasons to not get involved with any guy I go out with. Or, in some cases, I'm getting bored with the guy quickly.

I honestly haven't been doing this consciencely, I didn't even think of it until it was pointed out to me by friends.

In the past I've reveled in commitment and only felt safe in the confines of a commited relationship.

But, I think my last relationship rather screwed all that up for me.

This might not be a bad thing, though. At least not for the time being.

And I truly believe that if the right guy comes along, I won't be so quick to send him on his way after I've had some fun.

With that being said; "Houston guy" is coming for New Year's Eve...

No comments:

Post a Comment