Monday, November 19, 2007

MLS Cup weekend has come to a close

The weekend is gone and Houston are champs again. Good for them.
As always, the Houston fans were fun and great guests.

I have to give the Toronto fans props, too. They are a great group of people and I look forward to seeing them again next season.

It was a looooong weekend and I'm exhausted. I got hardly no sleep at all. But, in the end, it was a great time.

How did the MCF part of the weekend go? Ha! I don't kiss (or not kiss - you don't know) and tell.
All I will say is, we all enjoyed ourselves.

I want to especially dedicate some of this blog to The American Outlaws guys. Not only are these guys super hot, but they have a great thing going on. Check them out at http://www.theamericanoutlaws.com/
Ben and Korey are terrific and have a great vision on what supporting the USMNT should be.
My membership information is on its' way.

No comments:

Post a Comment