Thursday, November 15, 2007

And the dish ran away with the spoon

Let's first recap my last post.
I did not eat ice cream.
I did not get a massage.
I did not go running.

As for the big news, it's still in negotiations and I don't want to say anything until the details are confirmed.

Now let's move on.

I canceled on a date I was supposed to go on tonight. The reasons aren't clear even to myself.
As it turns out, though; we might be at the same event tomorrow night.
Rather, I will definitely be there and word is, he might be also.
Tch. I'll deal with that tomorrow night.

My Aunt, who I love, admire and adore, published something extremely complimentary about me yesterday.

When I look at her, I see a beautiful, confident, bubbly young woman who, like the old TV theme song goes, "can turn the world on with her smile."

There was much more written about me, but I can't toot my own horn too much, my head might get big.
But, that right there was the part that brought a few wonderful tears to my eyes.

Aunt Margaret, thank you and I love you. Nothing has made me feel that special in a very long time. May I live to deserve your love and one day return the favor.

Lyric of the day:
How dare you say that my behavior is unacceptable
So condescending unnecessarily critical
I have the tendency of getting very physical
So watch your step because if I do you'll need a miracle

You drain me dry and make me wonder why I'm even here
This double vision I was seeing is finally clear
You want to stay but you know very well I want you gone
Not fit to fucking tread the ground that I'm walking on
-Maroon 5

No comments:

Post a Comment